HD matifying powder in four shades; Translucent, Dark, Peach and Lilac. The ultra-water resistant formula guarantees complexion perfection, even under pressure. Sensitive-skin appropriate, HDTV approved
Proprietary technology eliminates shine, lessens transference, refines pores and gives skin a flawless, smooth appearance.
This tray is designed to fit the Jane Iredale Empty Refillable Compact. Replacing your exhausted Beyond Matte pan could not be easier, remove by pushing with a pin through the hole on the bottom of the compact and insert the new refill by pressing gently into compact.
- Fits into the Empty Refillable Compact
- Ultra-water resistant formula guarantees complexion perfection, even under pressure.
- For a controlled glow, apply Beyond Matte to the centre of cheeks, nose, forehead and chin
- To tone down shimmer eye shadow, apply Beyond Matte over the eyes with the Deluxe Shader Brush
- To give lipstick a dramatic twist, apply Beyond Matte over the entire mouth area with the Handi Brush before applying lip colour
Place your brush head flat onto the outer edge of the powder and using medium pressure, swirl the brush in a circular motion twice around the outer edge of the powder. Tap the brush on the edge of the compact twice making sure the excess falls on top of the cake.
Product may be applied just to oily areas of the face or the entire face, use downward strokes with medium pressure to apply the product.
The amount of product applied and overall finish of Beyond Matte is dictated by the brush used.
To completely matify the face, apply with the Handi Brush or Powder Brush for a velvety smooth finish.
For a medium matte finish, apply with the Blending Brush.
To leave a little glow on the skin, apply with the White Fan Brush.
Once opened use within 24 months.